Information for landlords
Why Landlords choose to let with Gordon Lindsay Associates
- We provide Landlord relevant advice, including necessary steps you need to take to achieve the best rent in the shortest possible time, and to attract the best tenants.
- We thoroughly vet all tenants and only let to people we would have living in our own homes.
- We are flexible on our service levels – whether you are looking for a let only or fully manged service, we can accommodate your individual needs.
- We have a continually growing database of tenants waiting for properties to come to the market.
- We advertise extensively on Rightmove, OnTheMarket, Zoopla and our own website alongside targeted marketing through Facebook and Instagram. Your property will be easy to find for prospective tenants in multiple places and media.
- We can advise you on various technical and legal aspects of letting a property and can organise all the mandatory inspections and certificates. The include, but are not limited to, EPC’s, gas safety, EICR’s, smoke alarms, CO detectors and fire regulations as well as inventories and managing check ins. A compliant, seamless service with you in mind.
Our professional, competitive lettings service will ensure you can maximise the return on your investment.
We offer a comprehensive marketing strategy, including global advertising on all the major property portals and local level advertising.
This mix ensures a strong demand for quality lets. Our aim is to build long term partnerships with landlords by delivering consistently excellent services and tenants.
Summary of services & fees applicable to landlords
- Letting & Rent Collection – 10% + VAT of the agreed rent for the entire term of tenancy
- Letting & Property Management – 15% + VAT of agreed rent
- Property Management Only (includes rent collection) – 5% + VAT
Other fees and charges
- Gas Safety Check fee – Typically in the region of £80
- Epc fee – Typically in the region of £70
- Check in & Inventory fee – Between £100 & £200 + VAT depending on size of property
- Cleaning – Between £150 and £300 depending on size of property
Client Money Protect
We are members of Client Money Protect – Click here to view.