Why Vendors choose to sell with Gordon Lindsay Associates
- We provide helpful advice, including simple tips and tricks on how to present your property to achieve the best price in a sensible time frame.
- We spend time with you to understand why you bought your property and what makes it special, so we can ensure these points are highlighted to buyers.
- Prior to marketing your property, we will sit down with you and run through our viewing information sheet. This is an important step where we highlight all the great things about your property and the local area, for use on viewings. We find this helps to generate better offers more quickly as buyers are easily able to make informed decisions and realise they shouldn’t miss out on the opportunity your property offers.
- We can prepare a “launch day” where we market your property for a couple of weeks before showing vetted buyers on a structured morning or afternoon. This is usually a Saturday, in order to minimise disruption to yu and maximise enthusiasm and momentum from buyers.
- We will communicate with you at least once a week on the progress of marketing, update you after viewings and always provide feedback, even if it’s negative.
- We have strong relationships with local solicitors, surveyors and financial advisers, who we can confidentially recommend due to their success for our clients.
- Once we have agreed an offer, Gordon or a senior member of staff will be on hand to guide you through the conveyancing and survey stages, right up to completion.
- We will agree sensible timeframes with your buyer to carry out the necessary steps to best ensure a successful transaction.
We are a “contemporary” Estate Agency offering the benefits of a regular “High Street” firm but at fixed price fees.
- Houses – from £5995 + VAT up to £925,000 and £8495 + VAT above.
- Flats – from £3495 + VAT up to £650,000 and £5995 + VAT above.
Your property will be marketed on Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation as well as our own site.
Based on a minimum 12 week sole agency agreement .
For more information or an obligation free discussion about the property market in the area, please contact a member of the team on:
020 8400 2726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.